Sail 2 Indonesia With Us
Great News for – Sail 2 Indonesia 2019
‘Coastal & Offshore Cruising International’
The Multihull Solutions – Sail 2 Indonesia Yacht Rally
For the full press release click HERE
To register your interest for 2020 click HERE
Have you been longing to sail Indonesia, but you’re not sure about doing it alone? Join the Sail 2 Indonesia Yacht Rally from Queensland, and cruise the Spice Islands in company.
The inaugural Sail 2 Indonesia Rally took place in 2014. In 2015 Multihull Solutions joined as main sponsor for the second running of the event and the Multihull Solutions Wonderful Sail 2 Indonesia Rally became an annual event. For 2020 we have new rally partners with Coastal & Offshore Cruising International coming aboard and a small name change back to The Multihull Solutions – Sail 2 Indonesia Rally.
Our Primary Goal
The primary goal of the Multihull Solutions – Sail 2 Indonesia Rally is to;-
- Provide those who are heading to SE Asia with a professional and informative introduction to Indonesia.
- Ensure participants receive current and accurate information before departing.
- Provide professional support while in Indonesia.
- To streamline the documentation for entry and exit.
- Facilitate initial visa application and subsequent renewals.
“We Take the Hassle out and Make Cruising More Fun”
The Multihull Solutions – Sail 2 Indonesia Rally is all about choice!
Do everything, do some of it, sail in company or sail alone it is up to you!
Not a ‘rally person’? – No worries ! No matter your level of involvement you can still get the benefits and savings associated with being part of the rally.
You choose from where you depart.
The Sail 2 Indonesia Rally is open to all vessels, power or sail, mono or multi from 9m to 18m departing from the SW Pacific, Australia or PNG.
Click HERE for more info on Departure Ports
You choose what you do in Indonesia.
The Multihull Solutions – Sail 2 Indonesia Rally offers two rally choices.
- After arriving in Indonesia at Debut in the Kai Islands Join the Wonderfull Ministry of Tourism Festival Events schedule (Join all or some of these Wonderful Events).
- A free, independent cruise with all the support we can offer with a mix of special organised events at some of the highlight stops in Indonesia, some route suggestions to help you plan, but with the itinerary up to you. This is an ideal plan for those wishing to spend more than one season cruising Indonesia.
Click HERE for more info on Arrival Ports and rally options.
Click the link below to register your interest for the 2020 Multihull solutions – Sail 2 Indonesia Rally, it’s that simple. No payment required, you don’t need to decide on anything – yet!
By submitting an Expression of Interest (EOI) you are in the priority list for next year’s rally, yes, numbers are limited. You’ll also receive regular updates and information relating to next year that’s exclusive to participants only, that’s you!
SO, Click HERE to submit your EOI
54,716km of coastline, 17,508 islands, over 300 languages… Indonesia is the largest archipelago in the world, and a land of incomparable diversity and beauty. Learn more about Indonesia here >>